JennyGozali.com

About Love

Jenny took the Whats your Love Quote quiz and the result is "I feel lucky everyday I'm with you"
You love hanging out with him/her. You'll pick him/her over your friends and felt like in heaven wen together

Jenny took the How many times willl you get married?? quiz and the result is Once
You are a very loyal person who knows what and who the want!

Jenny took the In your circle of friends, what is your label? quiz and the result is The Romantic!!!
You are The Romantic! You have something....should I say SOMEONE....on your mind at ALL times. You love them and you have all sorts of ideas of how your first date...engagement party...wedding...and so on will be. Try writing a story, it sounds like you have TONS of ideas. And if you REALLY like this person, tell him/her by flirting, body language, or just telling your person outright! Never give up...ever.

No comments: